The NFL season is almost here, and this Williamsburg hotspot is kicking things off with a new series of “In The Zone” Football Viewing Parties
Bar Schimmi, located on the Northside of Williamsburg presents “In the Zone.” Brooklyn’s newest and liveliest football watch party will debut on Sunday, October 6th from 1 PM to 9 PM. And will continue throughout the NFL season.
Bar Schimmi is the ideal platform for viewing. With 2 flat screens and 1 projector, sports fans and music lovers alike can enjoy the games while vibing to the DJ’s spinning during commercial breaks.
Food and drink specials will be available throughout the day and menu items include:
- Wings Platters (buffalo, jerk, and barbecue)
- Cheese Fries
- Schimmi Burgers topped with American cheese, tomato, pickles, Schimmi sauce, roll, and caramelized onions
- Nachos with cheese, guacamole, sour cream, and pico de gallo
- Chicken Sandwiches
Drink specials include:
- A bucket of beer with 6 beers for $40
- 2 for 1 specialty cocktails during halftime
- Unlimited domestic beers
- A complimentary appetizer and a shot package is also available for $50 per person (if you come in team gear or a team jersey)
In the Zone Sundays is a 21+ event, admission is free and table reservations can be made by visiting https://www.eventbrite.com/e/in-the-zone-sunday-football-bar-schimmi-tickets-73644411417
Bar Schimmi60 North 11th Street Corner of Wythe Avenue
What a wonderful way to start the season.