Happy Happy November Dahlings.
Oh what a month October was. I had so much going on in October that I don’t know where the month has gone. Overall October was a very good month, not by any means without challenges but good. I have intentionally slowed down, taking time to create and to be still. And I am more focused because of that.
Theres so much to look forward to: the holidays (which started November 1st for me), a new year and oh my gosh, a new decade. I’m excited about it all.
This time a year our natural instinct is to race to the finish line. All of this to make something happen, accomplish something or do something (anything) but I believe desperation kills creativity.
I don’t believe we have to end the year with a bang. We can use this time to reflect on the year that’s about to end. Or set our intentions for the next year (and next decade).
And since it’s November – it’s the perfect time to be thankful and appreciate those special people in our lives. Remember being grateful changes the feeling and energy of the moment, and can help us to really to focus on what’s important.
I wish you all a fabulous November and below I’d like to share five gratitude entries from journal for November:
- Today I am grateful this moment: a moment I can turn to my creator for love, for guidance and just to let go.
- Today I am grateful for the peace and calm I feel right now. I know it may not last but to have it right now I am grateful.
- Today I am grateful for my body being able to move as I stretch.
- Today I am grateful for my love ones – for all the support and help they give me.
- Today I am grateful for this moment of awareness. I can see things I can do better or differently.
I hope you join me in reflecting, setting intentions and being grateful this month. I’d love to hear about your November.